Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

support team
2009-06-11 17:51:48

Dear germanbird,

We are glad to let you know that we have fixed the issue you reported.
We have added the Order Number field to the vehicle details page, so now our users can control order of appearance of the vehicles on the my account page and use that order number as last parameter during SMS submission. Our system will post fill-up to the vehicle with order number submitted. If somebody has only 1 vehicle - there is no need to submit order number, old format stays intact.

Also we made a Mobile Phone field on the profile page to be able to accept a comma-separated list of phone numbers, so it's now possible to associate many mobile numbers to one account.

Thanks again for your suggestion and have a great day!

germanbird
2009-05-06 15:53:13

Sounds good.  It's not a big deal at all to just write the mileage on the receipt, so no rush.  Thanks.

support team
2009-05-06 15:29:42

Dear germanbird,

Unfortunately at the moment SMS fill-up feature does not support multiple vehicles. All fill-ups will be added to the first vehicle you added to your account.
We will add an ability to select vehicle during SMS fill-up within a month.
We will also add 2 more fields for other cell phones so that fill-ups can be recorded from up to 3 cell phones.

Thanks and have a great day!

germanbird
2009-05-06 02:58:00

I've got multiple vehicles associated with my account.  When I enter a fill-up via SMS, which vehicle does that fill-up become associated with?

Also, it would be awesome in the future if you could have multiple cell phone numbers attached to your account.  That way my wife could enter fill-ups as well.

Board footer