Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

support team
2008-08-06 16:16:28

Dear cvax,

We have added owner link for each vehicle and highlighting for own vehicles so they can be easily spotted.

Thanks and have a nice day!

support team
2008-08-04 20:44:57

Dear cvax,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
You are absolutely correct, it will be much easier to see how your car stacks up among others if we highlight it and show owner, we will add this to the site within a few days.

Thanks again and have a great day!

cvax
2008-08-02 06:39:07

This is great support! Thanks! It would be awesome if there was a field showing you which user has the car instead of requiring us to visit their page to figure it out. Maybe also an additional filter for Year too.

Oh and maybe some highlighting to show where our own cars are so we can see how we stack up easily?

support team
2008-07-31 16:11:12

Dear RichieW13,

We have found and fixed a bug in the average MPG calculation routine, your vehicle's average MPG is actually 15.609 at this moment.

Thanks and have a great day!

RichieW13
2008-07-30 23:43:50

[quote=support team]Dear cvax,

We have added a new "Users' Top MPGs" page (in the top horizontal menu next to "My Account"). Please see this post for more details
_no_links_www.mpgtune.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=61&n=Member+MPG+Comparison+Chart%2FRank

Thanks and have a great weekend![/quote]
This does not appear to be working properly.  I clicked on that menu, and then selected:
- Jeep
- Grand Cherokee

in order to compare my vehicle to others.  There are 3 listed.  The top ranked shows an average of about 20 MPG.  I click on it to discover that is my vehicle, but I am averaging closer to 15 MPG according to this site.

support team
2008-07-25 16:46:00

Dear cvax,

We have added a new "Users' Top MPGs" page (in the top horizontal menu next to "My Account"). Please see this post for more details
_no_links_www.mpgtune.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=61&n=Member+MPG+Comparison+Chart%2FRank

Thanks and have a great weekend!

support team
2008-07-25 16:45:27

Dear Jon-Michael DeBona,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Would you like to see vehicle rating among all vehicles for the same year, or same year and class? It becomes tricky as while heavy-duty pickup may be 400 out of 500 for the year, it may be 2 out of 20 in his class.
What would you like to see?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Jon-Michael DeBona
2008-07-20 04:33:22

Similarly, it would be nice if you clicked on a vehicle to see how it ranks compared to other vehicles by both EPA and actual users' mileage.  While you have reports that show the top 10, etc., if the vehicle you are looking up isn't in the top 10, you don't know if it is 11 or 400.  For example if you click on Chevy Avalanche 2008 it would be nice to see it ranks 202 out of 387 vehicles or whatever.

support team
2008-07-19 02:55:22

Dear cvax,

Thank you for your suggestion.
We actually have received similar suggestion from other users and already working on such page, it should go live within a week or so.

Thanks again and have a great day!

cvax
2008-07-18 19:08:48

Hi,

It would be awesome if we could compare our MPGs with all other users of the same car. That way we can see how we average in comparison with all other owners of the same car.

Board footer