Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-16 16:13:47

mgmcguire

Mobile Access

I'd like to possibly have a feature when I'm updating from my mobile phone to include a 'note' about that particular fill-up. For instance, if I'd like to keep track of mileage on my truck with the tailgate up then tailgate down, I could make a notation in there as to which one it is, etc. Can also use this when you perform a maintenance task on the vehicle. Say, I changed spark plugs and want to make a notation, etc.

Thanks and it's a great site! I've been letting all my friends know about it.

Mike

[edit] - Just realized there's a public/private note section on the website, but not when I update via mobile browser. Would it be possible to add that?

Also, there's no option to add the vendor when updated via mobile browser. Thanks again!

Last edited by mgmcguire (2009-07-16 16:20:12)

#2 2009-07-20 21:04:17

support team
Administrator

Re: Mobile Access

Dear mgmcguire,

Thank you for your suggestion.
We have added a private and public note and vendor fields to the mobile version of fill-up form.

Thanks and have a great week!

#3 2009-09-29 14:14:10

mgmcguire

Thanks for the updates. It looks and works great.

I do have one more suggestion for mobile access. There's no option to put a partial fill-up on the mobile version; I guess the system assumes it's always a full fill-up and does the MPG calculations as such. Is there a way to indicate a certain fill-up is not a full full-up so all the other info is updated, but we don't get wrong MPGs? Thanks again!

#4 2009-10-02 19:35:41

support team
Administrator

Dear mgmcguire,

We have added an option to select partial fill-up on the mobile fill-up form.

Thanks for you suggestion and have a great weekend!

Board footer