Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

support team
2011-12-27 19:44:08

Dear JBru223,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
We totally agree, it would be nice to have a line for each service performed on the maintenance record for easy input. However since services like oil change and air filter change are done in different intervals - it would be harder to create maintenance reminders for different services.
One way you can log your maintenance it so create a separate record for each maintenance type. We understand it's not very convenient and will require you to reenter the same information which is overkill, but on the other hand it will allow for easy setup of reminders.

We will review your suggesting and see how we can improve our site.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

JBru223
2011-12-25 05:07:30

Maybe the maintenance page could use some rework.  The previous two times I went in for an oil change I also had other work done.  On the Log it only shows up as Oil Change since that is what was chosen from the drop down menu.  However I also had a fuel injection cleaning and replaced the air filter most recently.  Unless I know that oil change includes other things I may overlook it for some reason.

If you're looking for possible suggestions, the only thing I can think of is maybe the log have a separate line for each job performed and then the mileage, date and costs.  A little more space required but much more understandable and user friendly.

Board footer